18+ years of age
Day 1 & 2: 9:00 - 18:00, Day 3: 9:00 - 17:00
Certified Rolfer®, Certified Rolfing® Instructor, Certified Advanced Rolfer®, Mentor, Rolf Movement™ Practitioner
Gerhard Hesse is a Certified Advanced Rolfer…
"Support from foot to pelvis"
It's the first of three anatomy workshops the Myofascial Foundation.
Who is this course for
This workshop is a good place to start, if you:
- do not have previous experience in anatomy and want to learn the basics
- want to learn about how human bodies are designed and function
- are a professional manual therapist, osteopath, or Pilates or yoga instructor and want to discover the specific characteristics of the fascial system and learn more about the living anatomy. Get a more holistic view of the body structures.
- are thinking about a career in Rolfing – as this workshop helps prepare you for the next level of training
You’ll learn about
- the anatomy of the lower part of the body – feet, legs and pelvis
- learning the basics of anatomical terminology
- different cells and tissues in the body
- using hands and fingers to explore the body through touch (palpation)
- discover the topography of the body from ‘bony landmarks’ to ‘fascial planes’